Why am I unable to download content?
Downloads are available with the Crave Premium Ad-Free plan, allowing you to watch a show or movie from anywhere, without an internet connection. Downloads are not available with Crave Mobile and ad-supported plans.
If you are a Crave Premium Ad-Free subscriber and are unable to download content, it could be because:
1. The title you are trying to download is not available for download. If you are a Crave Premium Ad-Free subscriber and you don’t see the download icon next to the title on your Crave mobile app, this means the title is not available for download.
2. You have reached your maximum number of download devices. Crave Premium Ad-Free subscribers can download content for offline viewing on up to 5 devices at one time and up to 10 devices in a 30-day period. Click here to learn more.
3. You have reached your maximum allowable downloads (20) across all of your active download devices. If this is the case and you would like to download more content, you will need to remove one or more of your current downloads before you can do so.
4. Some television service providers do not support this feature. If you subscribe to Crave through a television service provider, you may not have the ability to download content. Please contact your service provider for more information.
To delete a downloaded episode or movie:
- Visit the My Cravings section and click on My Downloads
- Click on the Edit link at the top of the page
- Check off the titles you’d like to remove. Click on Delete. This will remove the titles from your device