Why does Crave want me to share my location?
There are a few reasons Crave will ask you to share your location:
- Crave content is only available to viewers within Canada. As such, we need to be able to verify your location to provide access to our content library.
- Crave may use your location information to recommend content we think you might enjoy based on what others in your area are watching.
- Without specific location information, we are unable to accurately serve on-demand content and live streams to the correct regions. As such, you may be missing out on content specific to your region if you choose not to share your location.
For the best viewing experience, we do recommend sharing your precise location.
How to share your location on your iOS app
- Go to “Settings”
- Scroll down to select the Crave app
- Click on “Location”
- Click on “While Using the App” and make sure “Precise Location” is on
How to share your location on your iPhone or iPad browser (Safari)
- Go to “Settings"
- Click on “Privacy”
- Click on “Location Services”
- Click on your browser app (Safari, Chrome etc.)
- Select “While Using the App”
Still having trouble viewing content? See more troubleshooting articles here or contact us at 1-888-CRAVE88 (1-888-272-8388).