Which devices can I watch Crave on?
Crave subscribers can watch Crave on a variety of gaming consoles, smart TVs and OTT streaming devices, as well as set-top boxes with select TV providers (see a full list of supported devices below).
Currently, Roku devices, PlayStation 4 & 5 and casting with AirPlay are not available on ad-supported Crave plans. We are working on making these devices available to our ad plan subscribers.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV; OS 7.0+ Devices
- nVIDIA Shield
- Xiaomi Mi Box 3
- Apple TV: Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, OS Version of 14.0+
- Bell Streamer
- Bell Fibe (VIP7802 model)
- Bell Fibe HD1, 2
- VIP1200, VIP1216, VIP1232, VIP2102, VIP2202, VIP2262, VIP2502 models
- 4K boxes1, 2 (VIP5562 model)
- Roku devices - Gen 2+
- Roku Express
- Roku Express +
- Roku Express 4K
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Premiere +
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Roku Streaming Stick+
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Ultra LT
- Roku TV
- 4K Roku TV
- Roku 1/Roku SE
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku Streambar
- Samsung SmartTV with Samsung Smart Hub: 2017 – 2022 models
- Sony Android TV
- LG Smart TV (OLED, NanoCell and UHD - 2017 Models and above)
- RCA TV powered by webOS TV
- Roku Smart TVs – TCL, Sharp, RCA, Hisense, Sanyo, Westinghouse
Sony PlayStation2: You can find Crave through the On-Device PlayStation Store. Search on your PS4 or PS5 device or through https://store.playstation.com/en-us/latest
- PS4 Slim
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One X
- Xbox Series X
1Crave Mobile is not supported on these set-top boxes.
2Crave ad-supported plans are currently not supported on these devices.
Ensure your computer is compatible:
PC: Windows desktop running version 8.1
- Browsers: Firefox 88+, Chrome 68+, Edge 16+
- Browsers: Safari 10+, Firefox 88+ and Chrome 68+
To download one of the free compatible browsers, visit the browser’s home page that you want to update.
Note: If you have custom security in place, it may affect the ability of Crave to properly function. If you have installed a firewall at home, make an exception for Crave to your computer’s firewall by going to your Internet service provider’s online Help section and follow the instructions. For firewalls at work, you will need to contact your company’s Information Technology department.
- Android tablets and smartphones running version 7.0+
- iPad, iPod and iPhone running iOS 13+ with AirPlay
- Windows tablets and smartphones running version 8.1